SNGLS DAO - An Adaptive Protocol

This will get more information once I have some more time to get this all set up

How much funding will the DAO treasury have ?

As in…for the projects ? Maintenance of the system etc ? Is there a plan to incorporate a quarterly/monthly summary to all holders to view, along w/ project status updates ?

How much funding will the DAO treasury have ?

• As in initial outside funding to get it off the ground that will be put in the treasury?

As in…for the projects ? Maintenance of the system etc ? Is there a plan to incorporate a quarterly/monthly summary to all holders to view, along w/ project status updates ?

• I would like for us to incorporate some sort of treasury accounting. That’s one of the reasons I actually like Aragon because they built the system so you can follow along with all that and we don’t have to use some subpar system like Google Docs. The system will be transparent so everyone will be able to see what we are doing and where the overhead is going.

So who will fund the WP and community involvement for this initiative ? Link to draft ?

You can find the Whitepaper and Project Calls at our official Github. https://github.com/singulardtv
Not sure what you mean by who will fund community involvement.

It should all be done for free

I’m totally confused by what you are talking about. What do you mean “all?” The development? How is that gonna work?

Which parts should be done free ? Which parts should be rewarded ? This is more of an open question for discussion - not a binary as I had wrongly mentioned earlier.

Can you explain parts more?

There is a bigger question here of how we finance the up keep of the DAO once all this work is done. The launch of all this is being financed by the SingularDTV, but how much the treasury allocates to this after dev work is done is another thing.

I’d imagine the funding would come from a small % of funds from each sngls network Tx. To control fund spend/risk, I’d imagine there would need to be longer token lockup stakes for those who want to elect themselves or others within the network; and would need to be structured such that any initiative payout is capped as some % of tokens staked for voting itself.

In terms of work now, I suppose that fund money control is performed by sngls - so they decide who gets funding and appropriate checks and balance. Although it would be good to see a project schedule with key milestones and deliverables developed from the assigned PM for this project. I mean, spit balling with the common people here is good and all, but commoners aren’t empowered to work on the ecosystem as it is currently structured.